+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have a doubt about intercourse?

Have a doubt about intercourse?

Hi,
    Im vignesh 27, unmarried. I didn't sex with any girl. Actually i have so many doubts about. Even i have seen many *** movies i didn't get properly. if i'm going to sex with girl ..in which hole i need to intercourse. i guess two or three holes. i didn't see any one n*** before tats why i have this doubt.( sorry i'm talking direct but i need clarification) this is the right forum to ask doubt. please clarify me in detailed..

thanks in advance

There are two openings in the vulva — a woman’s external sex organs.
    First, there is the opening to the vagina — the passageway from the outside of a woman’s body to her reproductive organs. Menstrual fluid flows from the vagina. If a woman has vaginal sexual intercourse, a man would insert his penis in her vagina. And if a woman gives birth, the fetus is pushed out of the vagina.
    The other is the opening to the urethra. It’s above the opening of the vagina. It’s not easy to see. It provides a passageway for urine to flow from the bladder to the outside of the body.

Don't worry. ..... just be nude both of u in bedroom.... you will understand what to insert and she will understand where to insert