+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Swarovski Garden in Austria

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Arrow Swarovski Garden in Austria

Took my kids to the Swarovski Garden in Austria this summer. Amazing Place.!
    My kids loved seeing the history of the swarovski and the beautiful exhibits made from swarovski crystals. They had dancing animals made from crsytals!!

but other than that , there wasnt much for kids to enjoy in austria. so avoid taking kids to austria. better to choose switzerland or italy..

Riya Jain's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Just after reading your post, I was curious to know more about Swarovski Garden in Austria. So I tried to find more information and came back amazed. Really a beautiful place. My husband is posted in Austria so I am thinking of going there with my kids. It must be a unique experience for all of us.

I really do not think that Austria is worth a visit just for one major attraction. Swarovski Garden is fine and a new experience but just for this one should not go to Austria after spending so much on visa, tickets, hotels and travelling expenses. It is not at all worth spending so much money just for one place. I would never go there.