+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Barcelona: A History Buff's Delight

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Cool Barcelona: A History Buff's Delight

I just took my family to Spain for summer holidays and I gotta tell you that it was every history buff's dream. They have these tourist buses which go on different lines all over the city - sightseeing. You can choose which bus you want to take on the basis of what all sight-seeing you want to do. My children aren't really into history but I am and so I made them come with me to the science museum, the Sagrada church and all other monuments. The buses give you these head phones and you can select what info you want to listen to. It was amazing! Before i knew it, my kids were learning more about spanish history than i ever thought they would.

It was fun and i didnt need to force them to do history stuff with me at all! they came with me everywhere on their own!!

This is the Sagrada church: Can you believe it is still unfinished?!?!?!
    Sagrada-Familia2.jpg

This is the science museum:
    museum.jpg
    Who wouldnt want to enter that!!!

All parents, take your kids to Barcelona the next summer! its crazy amazing!

Wow..sounds amazing! im planning to take my kids there in the summer vacation..

silavax608's Avatar Senior Member
    Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. 안전놀이터