+ Reply to Thread

Thread: question about astrology

Exclamation question about astrology

I dont understand or believe too much in vedic astrology. can someone please explain to me how is where i was born and at exactly what time i came out of my mother is going to affect my whole life?!?!?

hi,

its not as simple as that.
    see, the universe, the cosmos has a lot of energy that is reflecting and travelling all through the earth. the place of your birth, the date and time of your birth indicates what energy has been directed your way...

Your body absorbs certain energies when you are born which drastically influence your whole life.

Since you believe in science..i will explain it in the way.

You do know that ocean tides are caused bcos of the moon, right. If such a large body of water is affected by the moon..what about us? the human body is made up of 75% water. how can you justify that the moon only affects the ocean water and not the water within our bodies?

Similarly, science claims that the human body absorbs Vitamin D from the Sun. But the sun also emits a lot of rays and other things, right. So why wouldnt your body absorb all the rest as well?

if you throw a ball in the air, and it comes down to the ground, you know it is bcos of gravity right. u cant see gravity but u knw it is there. same thing with other magnetic energies which bombard our body and its atoms and influence our life and behaviour.