+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Right age for PHONICS education...??

Right age for PHONICS education...??

Hi,

My Son is just 3.5 years old & has completed his Nursery. My wife is insisting; we enroll him in a Phonics Learning program however I believe he is too young for this & secondly, I fail to understand the importance for it. I mean - Why should be "Phonics" be important? Won't school teach children how to build / pronounce / develop words from alphabets??

You & Me as a Parent never did that, does tht mean we were never able to pronounce / build word from alphabets etc etc?

Don't know from where, but I've started to build a feeling that all these are new forms of earning.

On the other hand, even if we DON'T enroll in this, we are given an feeling from others, that "your child is lagging behind since you didn't enroll him XYZ, so forth & so on..."

Can you parents share your experience on the same (mainly who have enrolled their child in this program & also who have skipped it)

Regards,
    SAM

Good day to all! I believe that there is nothing wrong with sending your son to a preparatory course. Mine, when he was in high school, had a terrible academic record, but in order to promote it further, I invested in the best essay writing service uk. This was the only way the teachers didn't mind promoting him higher, because they were delighted with his work.

I think your son is at the right age for a phonics education. Though, you should not give him a fake diploma, because that will make him lazy, and that's never what you want. Trust me, I speak from experience.

Some students are busy trying to combine work and studies, so when they decide to buy college paper online, they do not actually come with one assignment. So, this platform is where you will college papers to buy online. They are very cheap and totally worth the money at the same time.