+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Preventing Deficiency Diseases in Kids

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Preventing Deficiency Diseases in Kids

What are the causes for the deficiency diseases in kids? Which are the common deficiency diseases observed in kids? How to prevent deficiency diseases in kids?
    To read the related article, click here.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 19-03-2015 at 05:32 PM.

iron thugh abundantly available in the food that we consume is the most common nutritional disorder and following it is scurvy. these two are present in most of the developing countries . iron deficiencym can be prevented by consuming iron supplements or iodinised salt and scurvy can be prevented by consuming naturally vitamin c rich vegetable and fruits like lemon and vitamin c tablets are also available in the market

one of the main reasons for deficiency disease is not eating food properly children are always reluctant to eat healthy food there is nothing new in that but nowadays what i see is that even parents are equally promoting children to eat bad food so that there efforts and time get saved,this is a very wrong practice that is trending nowadays

lack of mineral and vitamin lead deficiency diseases in the kids.the common deficiency diseases is iron deficiency and protein deficiency.to prevent this we should give a proper diet to the children.fruits and vegetables should be given daily for eating as it increases mineral and protein level in them.

Thank you for sharing the best method to prevent deficiency diseases in kids. I work at rare disease contract research organization, and I will use this information to inform more about these methods.