+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Top Schools in Ahmamau, Lucknow

Top Schools in Ahmamau, Lucknow

Top Schools in Ahmamau, Lucknow

If it's really something you want to do for a very long time and you have the means to it, there is little stopping you. It's not impossible to go to medical school.

However, you should consider opportunity costs and what it actually takes to become a doctor. If you haven't fully understood the process and shadowed a lot of doctors you should not think about it until you have.

It will take you many years to finally become a doctor with no income in between. If you don't have a lot of money saved up, you're going to have to take out a lot of loans. Private medical schools can cost 70k a year! Say bye bye to your retirement fund and savings, if you have any. If you don't, you may have to work past 65, if you are a family medicine or pediatric doctor with private medical school loans.

When I graduated from the university, I thought for a very long time which faculty to enter, and in the end I chose the medical one. People from https://medicmind.com.au helped me with the admission. Now I am studying at an excellent university. I love everything I do. I love writing research papers, so I think it won't be hard for me.