Dear members,

Need your help in choosing the best fertility center for IVF in Chennai.

I have short-listed down to two centers and need some guidance to choose the best among them.

Option A: Shrusti Fertility Center, Ramapuram, Chennai
Pros:
> Experienced doctor
> Direct attention of doctor (Samundi S & Divya) in handling the patients.

Cons:
> No negatives as such. But the doctor Samundi Sankari does not give much hope as the success rate in IVF procedure is always less than 50% in general everywhere.
> Also not sure whether they have handled more IVF cases and the experience of their embrologists.

Option B: Iswarya Fertility Center, Adayar, Chennai
Pros:
> Well established fertility center
> Could see a positive feedback on most of the reviews.
> Doctor's (Chandralekha) confidence is high on handling IVF patients.
> Handled more numbers of IVF procedures.

Cons:
The only thing that I feel that could be negative is that Chandralekha's (Cheif Doctor) direct attention may not be there in handling the IVF cases. Only her team of doctors will be handling the patients and may be taking decisions on key stages. Not sure whether there will be communication gaps between the team of doctors and also with her cheif.

Already I have got two IVF failures with Aakash Fertility Center, Vadapalani. A worst center which I wont recommend even for my enemies.

After a great disappointment and pain (both physical and mental) and took a break for couple of years. I also convinced myself to go for an adoption, but wanted to take couple of attempts before going for an adoption.

Please share your thoughts on the Shrusti and Iswarya fertility center, which may help me to choose one of them.

thanks in advance.