+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Top Tuition Classes in Anandpur, Kolkata

Top Tuition Classes in Anandpur, Kolkata

Top Tuition Classes in Anandpur, Kolkata

Assled's Avatar Junior Member
    I have two kids and for which I need an experienced home tutor.

I am planning to study in the USA and I need to find not only tutoring, but also choose a good university. What is the best university to study technology?

Hi! On the review site, I found the Best Universities for myself, which made it easier for me to choose a university for admission. There are a great many institutions on the Internet and the eyes run away, there is simply not enough time to compare everything and find the pros and cons of them. And here, as on a platter, a full review of the leaders.

Hey guys! Could you please advise me on some good tutors to pass my exams at the medical univeristy?

My family consists entirely of doctors. My great-grandfather was a field doctor during the Second World War, my father is a surgeon with 20 years of experience, my mother works in a very famous dental clinic. I decided to continue the work of my ancestors and decided to go to medical school, but the ANZ interview became a stumbling block. I had no idea what questions I would be asked and how to answer them correctly, but I was lucky to stumble upon this site https://medicmind.com.au/anz-interview-tutoring/ where I was able to hire a tutor to help prepare me to this interview and talked about most of the questions that await me and how to answer them.