+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which are the Top Colleges in Electronic City, Bangalore?

Which are the Top Colleges in Electronic City, Bangalore?

Which are the Top Colleges in Electronic City, Bangalore?

Top Colleges in Electronic City, Bangalore

Xavier Institute Of Management & Entrepreneurship, St Francis De Sales Pre University College are some of the Popular Colleges in Electronic City, Bangalore.

Alyssa's Avatar Junior Member
    Recently I relocated to Bangalore and my location is near to Electronic city. I have come here Benefits Of Whole Food for my future study purposes and am looking here for the top colleges in the electronic city. Can you mention some of the updates here and I am eagerly waiting for that.

First of all thanks for the A2A. As education is tremendously important to facilitate learning and knowledge, Bangalore is home to numerous educational institutions that play a significant role in the holistic development of a child. A good school with state-of-the-art infrastructure and experienced teachers help students to explore the horizons of their mind and personality to attain a positive outlook in life. Electronic City being the technology hub of Bangalore is a potential home to renowned schools to choose from. If you live in the Electronic City part of Bangalore, following are some of the most recognized schools that offer value-based education.

List of Schools Which are Near Electronic City -

1. Christ Academy

Board - ICSE

Address - Christ Nagar Hullahalli Begur-Koppa Road Sakalwara Post Bangalore 560083, Karnataka

Type - Private (day school)

2. Ebenezer International School Bangalore

Board - ICSE, IGCSE, CIE, IB-PYP,and IBDP

Address – Singena Agrahara Road, Via Huskur Road, A.P.M.C. Yard, Huskur P.O, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560099

Type – Private (residential school and day school)

3. Edify School Electronic City

Board – CBSE, IGCSE

Address - #388/0, 6th Main Cross, 14th Cross, Sector C, Surya Nagar Phase 2, Anekal Chandapura Main Road, Electronic City, Bengaluru, and Karnataka 562106

Type – Private (day school)