+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sinus with wind

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Unhappy Sinus with wind

i get a head ache if even a little wind comes my way. I cannot even bear the fan, no matter how hot it gets. My ears start hurting and I get a cold right away. How can i get rid of this health problem?

hi kavita,

have you tried steam? I know that people only take steam once they get a cold but in ur case if you take steam maybe 2-3 times a week, you will not get such problems. the cold will not remain only in ur body so u will not get affected by the wind.

even i agree.. just basic steam can go a long way from preventing a sinus.. you should try it..

I too have the same problem and this becomes severe with fan or even air conditioner. I now cover my head while sleeping even in hot summers and then I do not get this problem. This has helped me a lot and now I do not get frequent sinus attacks but if I forget to cover my head then I get severe attacks. so you too can try this method. regular steaming is also beneficial.

I have solution for this. If you believe in Ayurveda then you can contact me.