I am a married man and have grown up kids. I am here to talk about my friend. She is my age and a very good friend to me. The only thing I hate in her is her fierce anger. She is a thyroid patient. She would be very friendly and disclose her problems very freely to me. I would be very sincere too like she does. But in a year we would be very friendly for three months and the rest of the days we dont even contact each other as a result of any quarrel between us. Once she gets irritated anything by me, she would despise me to the extreme and she would insult me a lot by her words. I would not be able to control her anger whenever I try to comfort her and most of the times I would be insulted badly. She is brought up in a dominating way. She knows very well that I care her a lot and I am a very sincere friend to her. Once if we have any problem, she would avoid me for more than 300 days. I would miss her a lot in those days.
Recently I am fed up by these quarrels and by her character. I am unable to make her understand the impacts. I dont want to be despised any more. I dont know how to come out of it. I want people suggestions.