+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Full time maid

Full time maid

I need a single live in hindi speaking female maid for looking after my 3 year old girl child, cooking ( north indian + south indian + baby food) veg food and other household chores. I'm currently posted in visakhapatnam and would require the maid in visakhapatnam. Further, since i'm in a transferrable job the maid should also be ready to travel with me. The maid should be preferably experienced in looking after kids

Can anyone give me some idea from where can i hire a full time maid

Sneha Rathod's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi,

I think you should go in for a maid agency. Maid agencies provide reliable maids as they are thoroughly checked for background also. You can register yourself in an agency and specify your requirements, the agency will contact you as and when they find a maid who fulfills your requirements.

Can you suggest some good maid agencies in hyderabad?

Currently, there is a very different perception of the labor force in the market. If you are a professional, then you should be paid accordingly and if you do not have a job or you have not found yourself yet, you just need to try several directions, and then you will understand what is your priority and what you need to do in order to be successful. You can find jobs using offers on the workwide.no website, where you can submit one application form and send it out to thousands of employers. I think this will greatly speed up your job search.