Need to know where i went wrong.I got Married 2 and half years back.i was working as a software developer and was forced to quit my job to move on to another city.my husband is from a village and have a joint family.his parents are not earning so my husband has taken all the family responsibility.
His mother expect me to be with her in village and help initial stages i also did since i thought it was quit natural for mother in law to expect. but those things increased a lot which made me stay away from my husband and stay with them.still i bared but when health was upset no one cared about me and not letting me to go to my parents also.i lost hopes that time.even my husband doesn't cared about me that time.i lost my self knowing that for whom i sacrificed everything not bothered about me.he says his first preference is his family.his family crossed their limits by forcing me to do other works like taking milk from cow etc.i was brought up in city i dnt know much about village life style as i was only child i dnt know much about responsibilities. but still i was doing my best i was success full in doing house hold work but not outside work.they started speaking negative things about me with villagers.so i was mentally lost and told them i am not feeling well and left to my parents house.

my husband had aborted my kid in intial stages coz he had huge responsibility on his shoulders since his brothers where not financially stable.my brother in law marriage was fixed i asked my husband to think about a baby he said if you get a baby who will do work in home.he shows too much love when no one there.but its reverse when we are outside.his brother had cheated had cheated on him for money once few laks but my husbands opinion doesn't change on him.now i did all work in his brothers marriage even when health was upset and settled in hospital in end.no one even cared to cal and ask how i am.my husband was bit effected this time.his brother who shouted at me coz of staying in my parents nt with his parents for few days didn't left his wife in village for a single days.she is a village girl not a graduate also she know all village work dnt want to stay with in laws in village.they stayed in city.She wants to dominate me not in work but in all other things.i showed my love to her but she responding very hard to me for asking is she will have coffee or tea.i stopped asking her anything.she is pregnant now.they didn't even gave time for us get a baby.

As you know in village what people will speak if you dnt have a kid for years... we both dont have any problem both are healthy.but as we decided to plan for a kid we got the news.As my husband going to US now we have wait till he comes back.
I was totally disturbed i am not able to forgive my husband for what he has done with me.once he scolded his brother for not paying interest for loan even the money was given by husband for it which was used by him.his parents called my hubby and told not to fight, and you only shd take care everything his expenditure has increased if you not getting a baby let him get why he shd wait.he is doing for our happiness like that.she knows about my abortion and why he did it.my hubby was with tears that day.

he had constructed a house in village he still pays debt for the same.they want money money and we shd go and do work they will never think about us.i don't know what to say about this.even thought my husband changed little bit now i am not able coming out this.whats my mistake.