+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tips to maintain lips pink

Hybrid View

Tips to maintain lips pink

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Home remedies are best for pink lips as these are safe and have no side effects. Home remedies do take a long time but are good for the skin in the long run. What I found effective for pink lips is applying a mixture of lemon juice and honey on lips and keeping it for half an hour. Lemon is a good bleaching agent and it gives pink lips. It also gets rid of dead skin cells thus making the lips smooth. Honey is a good moisturiser that maintains soft lips.

Beet root juice applied every night makes it look pinkish

Mr Seo's Avatar Senior Member

shzz

i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me. Visit Website

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. Visit Website

Excellent effort to make this blog more wonderful and attractive. Visit Website

I have checked this link this is really important for the people to get benefit from. Visit Website

Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming. Visit Website

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job ! Visit Website

Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. Visit Website

Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. Visit Website

What a really awesome post this is. Truly, one of the best posts I've ever witnessed to see in my whole life. Wow, just keep it up. Visit Website

I quite like reading an article that can make people think. Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment! Visit Website

There's no doubt i would fully rate it after i read what is the idea about this article. You did a nice job.. Visit Website

Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best! Visit Website

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. Visit Website

Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. Visit Website

Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. Visit Website

What a really awesome post this is. Truly, one of the best posts I've ever witnessed to see in my whole life. Wow, just keep it up. Visit Website

Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. Visit Website

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast