+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good doctor for repeated IVF failure in Mumbai or any other city

Good doctor for repeated IVF failure in Mumbai or any other city

Hi All,
    I have a case of secondary infertility. My tubes are blocked, which was found when I had an ectopic preg
    I have had 1 IVF and 3 FETs. All with very good embryo quality but never got a BFP. not even HCG above >5
    So current doctor says it is implantation failure.

Can someone please suggest a doctor that has any success with such cases or share their story if you have faced this unfortunate problem too.

I am looking for a IVF centre in Mumbai. But open to traveling to other city with in India as well.

Thanks
    SPS

Sakshi P's Avatar Junior Member

Good Doctor for IVF in Chennai

Hi Friend,

This is Sadhana., Since u inquired for the good doctor for ivf, i am writing to help u. Ectopic pregnancy is the problem which i also suffered an year back. There is a block in the tubes, without examining that i underwent two IVF cycles, in which one of it lead to Ectopic pregnancy. Then i lost all the money and hope of getting baby.

As a suggestion from my neighbor, i went to meet Dr. Samundi Sankari who is practising IVF treatment in Chennai. The success rate is good and there will be a solution for unknown fertility problems it seems. I was undergone some medical examinations and finally she confirmed that there was block in the Fallopian tubes. A laparoscopic tubectomy was done and the tubes are removed.

To the gods grace, the operation was successful, and after 6 months of the surgery i conceived naturally. There is no need to go for ivf at all. I got my dream baby. Selection of the correct line of treatment is necessary to get success. so choose the best hospital and the doctor, success will be yours.

God bless u, All the best

Regards
    Sadhana

Quote Originally Posted by Sadhana
    Hi Friend,

This is Sadhana., Since u inquired for the good doctor for ivf, i am writing to help u. Ectopic pregnancy is the problem which i also suffered an year back. There is a block in the tubes, without examining that i underwent two IVF cycles, in which one of it lead to Ectopic pregnancy. Then i lost all the money and hope of getting baby.

As a suggestion from my neighbor, i went to meet Dr. Samundi Sankari who is practising IVF treatment in Chennai. The success rate is good and there will be a solution for unknown fertility problems it seems. I was undergone some medical examinations and finally she confirmed that there was block in the Fallopian tubes. A laparoscopic tubectomy was done and the tubes are removed.

To the gods grace, the operation was successful, and after 6 months of the surgery i conceived naturally. There is no need to go for ivf at all. I got my dream baby. Selection of the correct line of treatment is necessary to get success. so choose the best hospital and the doctor, success will be yours.

God bless u, All the best

Regards
    Sadhana
    Congratulations Sadhana! It is so wonderful that you were able to concieve naturally and now have your DREAM BABY !
    I too want to try concieving naturally, but my Husband is worried that I might end-up having another ectopic ( doc said there is very high chance of other tube being blocked) and would have to under go another surgery. But now after so many failed IVF I am having second thoughts of taking the risk anyways. Can you tell me what kind of block did you have in your tube? I have lot of adhesions around my ovary and tube.

Regards,
    SPS

ya thanks a lot, I had blocks at at he end of the fallopian tubes. so part of it are removed along with the blocks, with the laparoscopic surgery. The doctor given prior information that the chance of pregnancy after this is only 20-30%. if not should undergo IVF. I left it to the doctor and the god. the operation was successful and after 6 months, i conceived. at the moment i was happy a lot. I thanked the Doctor a lot for the successful treatment. From then and till the baby born i was under her supervision only.

So friend u will also get the success and will have your dream baby. All the best.

Regards
    Sadhana

ya thanks a lot, I had blocks at at he end of the fallopian tubes. so part of it are removed along with the blocks, with the laparoscopic surgery. The doctor given prior information that the chance of pregnancy after this is only 20-30%. if not should undergo IVF. I left it to the doctor and the god. the operation was successful and after 6 months, i conceived. at the moment i was happy a lot. I thanked the Doctor a lot for the successful treatment. From then and till the baby born i was under her supervision only.

So friend u will also get the success and will have your dream baby. All the best.

Regards
    Sadhana

Hi,, Congrats my dear friend u got successful treatment and got your dream baby. Happy about it.. i too heard about the doctor and she is doing a good job. she is able to fulfill the dreams of many mothers. I am also one among them. God bless madam.

Hi, Friends., I have donated my eggs to one of the fertility centre in Chennai, i have done this to help the couple who are in difficulty to conceive. i had undergone many struggles in my life and i dont want the others also to face struggles like me. Got impressed by the counselling given to me by the doctor and i agreed to donate eggs, if any couples are in needy can get help from them.

Good thing to donate eggs friend. u have the intention to help others those who are suffering from infertility. surely ur information will be helpful to the couple who have been searching for the egg donors. All the Best

Hey Sadhana,
    Firstly congrats for successful conceiving miracle.
    I am also worried about my wife. She also want conceive naturally. We are trying lot since 2 years. Have done all tests, showing normal reports. One of my friend suggest me Morpheus IVF fertility center. Can you suggest me about this? I have searched about them. I saw their many branches are available in India that means they are something in fertility centers.
    According to your experience what should I do?
    Reply ASAP

Hi all, Sorry for the late response. Thanks Saurabh. Sorry for your condition. I undergone treatment at srushti fertility centre in Chennai, India. If you want i can share my experiences about the centre and also about the doctor, I am not aware of the centre which you mentioned. So pls enquire and then get the best treatment. All the best friend. If you are already undergoing the treatment pls share.

Hey Sadhana,
    Its fine. I suggest you Morpheus IVF, because my friend suggest me too. If you have already taken a treatment then I glad to listen about your experience & your story.
    Reply I am waiting.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 01-04-2014 at 06:23 PM.

Hi,

Sorry for replying late. i was bit busy taking care of my kid.

No i did not undergo treatment in morpheus. i took the treatment at srushti hospital, at kotturpuram. my experience with the doctor, embryologists, and the entire staff of the hospital was excellent. i was served well and got the best treatment i can say. I never felt i was in hospital and i was treated well. i was happy now for getting success.