+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scar on the face due to a car accident

Scar on the face due to a car accident

Hello,

2 years back I met with a car accident and my face skin was wiped out half side. I got recovered very soon. But I had a Scar on my face below the eye on the cheek. It looks like a black mark on my face.
    I also consulted the dermatologist and he gave me an ointment (Vaniza Gel). I applies it for 2 months and I didn't feel any difference.
    Can anyone help me out how to get rid of this?

Thanks

Hi,
    You can try some home remedies for getting rid of scars but they will be very slow and may not be taht effective. you can consult another dermatologist also, who may advise you better. You can also try Mederma as it is effective in scar removal. Don't lose heart, have patience. If scar is dark in colour, you can use hydro quinine cream.

You can use onion juice for scars as it is effective home remedy. you can also try garlic juice. Before trying garlic juice, you need to test for skin sensitivity. Garlic juice should diluted before using as it can burn the skin.

Car accidents happen so often that I find it strange people don't apply for decent insurance policies. When I was looking for one I read many articles and opinions on all these. I even tried to figure out can an auto insurance company sue me or not https://www.cheapautoinsurance.com/a...company-sue-me. Such a complicated topic.

I got into an accident this summer involving my favorite dodge challenger. The whole front end is totally smashed in. I had to change a lot of things. Damaged everything down to the spark plugs. I found an article, you can read more information in it. There you may have something useful for you.

If you are looking for the best car services in town, then I have the perfect one for you guys. It is called the car service alexandria and their services will literally not disappoint you at all. Definitely worth the use for sure!

I can't believe that you have a scar on your face due to this accident. You should get this scar cream india to treat your scar, and fix it as soon as possible. It is the only way for you.

To be honest, you are very lucky, as it is very difficult to get off with just a scar in a car accident.

The user above is indeed correct. When I got into an accident, I had to recover for more than a year. You are a real lucky one!

Avoiding serious injury in an accident is really very difficult. My brother was unlucky during his last motorcycle ride and got seriously injured because of it. Fortunately, he immediately turned to these kansas city motorcycle accident attorneys https://www.royceinjurylawyers.com/p...cle-accidents/ who helped him get huge compensation. Now he says that this accident was worth it, ha-ha.