+ Reply to Thread

Thread: infertility tretaments

infertility tretaments

Infertility cases are on the rise. Rather than resorting to chemicals, it is better to boost fertility in natural manner. I think I will give a try to natural techniques before going in for medically assisted techniques.

Now Infertility is the major problem that all couples are facing. They are already in mental trauma waiting waiting long time to have their dream baby. IVF is the best option to many couples who area happy by having their baby. Instead of waiting and trying out for Ayurveda which is a long process. I waited for nearly 4 years to conceive and used many medicines but nothing worked out. then in a fertility centre in Chennai i went for treatment and in another 18 months i had my baby born, So o happy for that. I advise you if u are really going for a baby go approach a good doctor. u will be blessed with the baby.

I agree with you guys. Medical treatment has some side effects, but it is completely depends on techniques and clinics where your are taking treatment on IVF. My friend went to Morpheus IVF, he he had very nice experience.
    SO think again on your statements.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 09-09-2014 at 07:22 PM.

Hi,
    We are a highly educated north indian couple looking for a sperm donor. We wanted to go through sperm bank, but are not able to find people with good background. If any of you have been already tested for all the diseases and have donated the sample before, your help to us will be greatly appreciated.
    tks

Sakshi P's Avatar Junior Member

delaying fertility treatment

Complaining over infertility couple nowadays lose their priceless years without having a baby. Earlier the pregnancy healthier the child, over 30 the child is prone to numerous genetic disorders. I read an article written by doctor Samundi Sankari a renowned fertility consultant who hails from chennai. That Postponing is the mother of all evil , when it comes to conception. I even suggested one of my friends to go to the centre she does IVF in chennai called Srushti fertility centre in chennai and get help asap..... before its too late and adds in the form of complications.

Quote Originally Posted by Roopa S
    Now Infertility is the major problem that all couples are facing. They are already in mental trauma waiting waiting long time to have their dream baby. IVF is the best option to many couples who area happy by having their baby. Instead of waiting and trying out for Ayurveda which is a long process. I waited for nearly 4 years to conceive and used many medicines but nothing worked out. then in a fertility centre in Chennai i went for treatment and in another 18 months i had my baby born, So o happy for that. I advise you if u are really going for a baby go approach a good doctor. u will be blessed with the baby.

Delaying the pregnancy is causing a lot of problems as women are now more career oriented. The biological clock is ticking away and it is often too late when they decide to have a baby. Due to this there is problem in conceiving and even after conception, complications may arise. Though genetic disorders can be predicted but still there is a risk of the baby being born with some deformity. Fertility centres do help in making the process of conception and period after that smooth. But it is always better to have a baby first and then think of career.