+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bored of my girlfriend's behaviour

Bored of my girlfriend's behaviour

I am bored of my girlfriend because she is very chipku, and she flirts a lot with guys...I dont like her behaviour...please give some suggestions to deal with this issue.

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Why don't you give her the taste of her own medicine. do what she does and you do not like. this way she will understand how you feel. this is the most subtle way of telling her your feelings without hurting her. If she understands fine or else you have to directly speak to her.

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    You should dump her. If you are genuinely bored, then there is nothing more in the relationship, just find a new one. it will also teach her a lesson.

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    what do you mean by bored with her?? is she a commodity for you? how can you say she is chipku when she is flirting with other guys. you are in a confused state of mind. get a breather. may be some of your actions are the reasons behind her this behaviour.

Be in a relationship because the other person excites you and makes you want to be better. But that doesnt mean that if there are problems you should just dump them..if you feel that your partner is a wonderful person who you love despite the problems, then it is your duty to work out the problems, by truly communicating what is in your mind and adjusting and compromising.

If you are just in the relationship for time pass, I strongly suggest you do yourself and your partner a favour and break it off so that you may go about your own ways to find someone who is better suited for you..

yes sreeprada u r right...a girl is not a commodity..

Hello everyone now and today it is very difficult for you to have a new relationship. And I understand you perfectly. And especially for you there are personal sites for dating. There you can always try to fall in love and have new quickflirt.com online dating relationships that can help you. And girls can love you the way you are

In a world where online dating has become the norm in finding a romantic partner, Fuckbook sets itself apart by providing its members the venue to explore their sexuality and engage in casual encounters. This site was launched in 2009, and in 2014 Fuckbook won the XBIZ Award for Dating Site of the Year fuckbook review. So if you’re looking for someone to date—whether short or long-term, Fuckbook will not be able to give you that. But don’t dismiss it just yet!

Different dating administrations will assist you with getting familiar with hot Russian ladies. You should realize that there are numerous profiles of delightful Russian singles endeavoring to begin to look all starry eyed at. Your common objectives structure a solid association. Such an association with Russian international wives and simply quite Russian young ladies is going to prevail in family life. Every russian women for marriage Russian spouse locater has a full option to pick a Russian lady of the hour. Furthermore, it's the most brief guidance of how to meet Russian ladies for marriage simpl

Socialize Club- Buy Real Facebook Video Views cheap in price but high in quality.Improve and add up to the credibility of your Facebook Video Views by Real and Cheap Buy Real Facebook Video Views.
    Buy Musically Followers

Buy Musically Hearts​

Buy 50 Facebook Status Likes

Buy 100 Facebook Status Likes

Buy 50 Real Facebook Photo Likes

Buy Real Instagram Custom Comments

Maybe you and your partner are just not compatible? You can read more about it here https://clearastrology.com/planetary-influence/ for example. Good luck!

Hello there, I'm not only bored with my wife's behavior but I used everything to save my relationship. Actually I have some doubts that my wife just slept with someone else. Then I started interrogated and I caught her many times and she every time said this is last time. Now I'm fed up with all this and please give me suggestion what I can do now.