+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Immortals of Meluhas

Lightbulb Immortals of Meluhas

I am interested to read the book 'Immortals of Meluhas' by Amish Tripathi. If anybody has read it, please give your feedback...I like to read about Lord Shiva...

hi jiya,

if you like reading about lord shiva...not sure ul like this book..

its a brilliant book! but, it shows lord shiva as if he was just a regular person. if you're used to reading about lord shiva's godliness, you wil get a culture shock on hearing him say goddamn in the first chapter itself.

but after reading a bit more, you start to accept it, and consider as if you're reading about a normal everyday person.. then the book is brilliant. its the best book written in the series, and shows how an immigrant became the most powerful man in India. brilliant and amzing book. very simplistically written. dont expect big words or interesting metaphors. just a simple book but intersting.

Hi!
    This is a great book. I have read it. I found it very interesting. It is unlike other books where there is lot of preaching. It shows Lord shiva in a new light that of a normal person. The unique treatment meted out by the author is worth mentioning. It is one of the best book in recent times. Written in simple English so easy to understand and very interesting.

I liked reading 'Immortals of Meluhas' by Amish Tripathi. The writer has a different take on Lord Shiva. Lord Shiva is a popular Hindu god and is loved by all so it might hurt few devotees. But this is solely the writers view point and is worth reading.