+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Body Hair and your Daughter

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Body Hair and your Daughter

At what age do you think your daughter should start waxing? How can you prevent young girls from becoming self-conscious about hitting puberty? Should you give in to your daughter’s demands and let her get rid of her body hair at a young age?
    To read the related article, click here.

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb My experience with body hair removal as a child

As a child, I had a lot of excessive hair! I have an old fashioned mom who doesn't wax or thread or use make up.
    When i was little, I used to complain about the hair on my upper lip or on my arms and legs. But she would just said that it was normal.
    I had no choice but to try to get rid of the hair on my own. I tried my Dad's Razor and ended up shaving part of my eyebrow trying to get rid of my "unibrow." I eventually figured out how to get rid of my body hair. Now I'm older and don't have that problem any more. But i still wish that my mom would have told me about stuff like waxing and threading instead of me experimenting with razors and stuff. So to all the moms - I would like to say that be there for your daughters and be willing to talk about stuff like this as it is very important for young girls, especially when they hit puberty. I thought this article was great and explained a mother-daughter relationship really well..!

Ladies tend to have a different calendar from us gentlemen when it comes to when they need to wax or shave their body, but there are some common spaces at college essay help online that require grooming no matter what side you're on.

dompin's Avatar Junior Member
    You shared a useful post. Nice to see this post here. Thanks for sharing this with us. Here you can get to know more about the news portal. https://jantayojana.in/bollywood-news/