+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Your Child's Skin

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Your Child's Skin

Does your child suffer from skin problems like acne or pimples? How do you treat your child's skin problems? What home remedies can you use to treat your pre-teen and teen child's skin problems?
    To read the related article, click here.

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Unhappy My daughter's face

My daughter is ten yrs old and has about 100 spots on her face! Teeny Tiny brownish spots..I have tried lots of different spot cream and it does not work. Can someone suggest me something?

Riya Jain's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    My daughter has a lot of black spots on her legs after she started waxing. Are they blackheads? My waxing lady claims that they are hairs growing inside her skin. My daughter is always ashamed to wear shorts and skirts because of those spots. She is 15 years old. How can I make those spots go away?

My son keeps getting maroon acne on his cheeks. We have taken him to a dermatologist and a nutritionist. The dermatologist had put him on some really strong medication that dried up his lips . The nutritionist claims that this is part and parcel of growing up and his genes are to blame . Whatever the reason is...I want those pimples to go. What should I do ? I have heard people get severe treatments done but I dont want to get my child to go through laser treatments . He is 18 only. Friends! Home Remedies and Suggestions please!

Hi Preeti.. I'm taking Vitamin B5 for Acne, 500 mg potency. I take 10 mg a day - 1 tablet in morning and 1 in evening. It seems to be wrkin. I've got acne on back, chest, face and neck and it's made a noticeable difference in only 3 weeks of taking it. Give it a try peoplel!!! You've got nothing to lose!!!

Hello guys! I am new in this field.I have seen all the question which you are asking here. I am not the right person to say anything about this field but one thing i need to share you which is very common that your kids skin is very sensitive so always try to give them a special care and proper protein. Because proper protein and food are the first remedy to get a good skin for your children.