Hi, My 3 year old daughter is not able to converse. She repeats what we ask her to repeat or she sings rhymes almost properly. Wordings of those rhymes also come out properly from her. When we ask her to say "My name is Aashi", she says that properly. But the problem is she does not understand anything. Such as when we ask her, what is your name? She wont respond. When we call her as in "Please come here" , she does not follow that. She does not even address us as "Papa" and "Mumma". However, she knows that its us. She is not very comfortable with others. We recently consulted a doctor here in our city (Dr. Hanumanth Rao) whose specialization is towards Autism and Child development. According to the doctor, my daughter has ADHD and mild signs of Autism. I just need an opinion and guidance towards how should we proceed. Doctor prescribed number of medicines such as MPH tablets, CEHAM syrup and CEREFLOW Syrup. He also prescribed Meloset tablets. At one hand, we believe that my daughter has a very sharp brain which makes her to learn things quickly and she has a great memory (ie, she watches a rhyme once and can repeat everything properly), however she is very selective towards what she wants to do or see. at this point of time, we are very worried, confused and afraid if she is normal or what should we do. Any suggestion would be highly appreciated. Looking forward to your response. Thanks.