+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 10 Steps to Teach Good Habits to Your Child

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

10 Steps to Teach Good Habits to Your Child

Why is it important for parents to focus on teaching good habits and manners to children? Which basics good habits should be taught to preschoolers? How to deal with bad habits in children?
    To read the related article, click here.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 10-11-2014 at 11:20 AM.

I think it is very important to teach kids to respect elders. It is an age old habit that needs to be inculcated in children from a young age.

i agree.. respecting elders is a very important habit..
    i also think that kids should be encouraged to be kind to everyone.. often, kids are rude or mean to other kids and elders.. they should be taught to take other people's feelings into account before they behave negatively..

Hey! I've been in an abusive relationship for the last 4 years. I recently started using this online Calmerry therapy (if you've anatidaephobie, you can try this therapy). I've studied a lot about myself and about people, life and relationships, and I'm still studying it. So, I went from victim to victor. I've the utmost confidence in my veautiful psychologist. I gladly consider him, not just only as my counselor, but as one of my really "the best friends".