+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hair smoothening or hair straightening? Which is better??

Question Hair smoothening or hair straightening? Which is better??

Hey friends i want go for straightening but my friends are telling me smoothening is better... what do you all suggest?

Arrow Hair smoothening or hair straightening? Which is better??

Smoothening is designed to make your hair smooth and softer. Its done to remove that frizz from your hair and make it look more softer. Re-bonding is for straightening your hair which makes your curly hair straight. So now you decide what is suitable for you.

Smoothening is better

Smoothening is any time better then straightening. In smoothening your hair becomes soft and smooth but in rebonding it just looks too straight which i don’t like personally.

Exclamation Hair smoothening or hair straightening? Which is better??

Definitely smoothening - it has a more natural result, and it improves the texture of your hair. The lastest innovation, keratin treatment, is far better than either of the two options, in my opinion. Opt for that!

Exclamation Dont straighten your hair!

Dont straighten your hair! I have incredibly curly hair and I tried it, and it looked fabulous for about a month. After that, when the roots started growing out all curly, I had to keep going for touch-ups and I spent so much money in the process.

Cool Keratin all the way!

I agree with Kavi - Keratin treatment is the way to go! Slightly more expensive than rebonding, but much much better.