+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Want to colour my hair

Lightbulb Want to colour my hair

Hello friends I want to colour my hair but i am very confused which colour to choose. What you all would suggest I am fair and tall

Go blond or red

Hey! Go for Blond colour. It will suit your complexion. You can even go for red colour its very much in trend these days.
    Or you could even try streaks of red and brown in your hair for a more natural look..All the best.

Hi! Hair dye is very damaging to hair. For myself, I chose the option of wearing a lace wig. It is made entirely of natural hair. I bought it on the Internet. Here you can choose different colors and lengths. I have a lace wig with straight hair and curly ones. I chose two colors for myself. Now I can change my hair color every day. And most importantly, without harming my hair.

Julia's Avatar Junior Member
    Do you really think dye spoils your hair? I have dyed my hair for a long time and have been doing their beauty. The most important thing is to find a good master. I have nothing against wigs and I have some very beautiful and interesting wigs, but not natural. I'm having a party soon, tell me where you can buy a wig with natural hair?

Milena's Avatar Junior Member
    Any dye spoils the hair. I had very bad hair dyeing experience even with a great professional. I had to restore my hair and I realized that it was better to buy a wig. A friend of mine advised me to look at CoffyHair wig options. They have a large assortment of wigs with 100% natural hair. I bought myself a bob wig and a lace front wig. Now I can not harm my hair and change images at least every day)