+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to control pimple???

Unhappy How to control pimple???

I am 19 and getting lot of pimples these days. What should I do to control these pimples? Is there any home remedy?

It is normal for growing teens

Arre its normal at this age, it means you’re growing up. Still if you want to control them apply multani mitti, rose water, don’t eat oily and spicy food.Being a boy even i was facing the same problem but now its gone.

water, spicy and junk food

Drink lots of water.........water clears your stomach and that clears your face. avoid too much spicy food and junk food.

Have warm water with lemon juice and honey the first thing in the morning after waking up. It clears the body of the toxins and gives a glow to the skin. For pimples face pack with multani mitti is the best as it absorbs all the oil.

You can get rid of pimples over night with Raw honey not container one. Buy from local farm. Apply dab of honey on affected area then cover it with Band aid. Pimples will gone with little scars then apply it for next few days scars will be disappear.

You need to cleanse your body. Pimples are as a result of of your body not being able to get rid of toxins efficiently. Warm lime water with honey is a good detox method. You can also have pepper with homey the first thing in the morning. for pimples you can apply cinnamon powder mixed with honey. this is natural way of getting rid of pimples without leaving any scars.