+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how to protect computer from ads

how to protect computer from ads

Hey, guys. Every time I use the computer, a lot of ads appear on the screen and it disturbs me a lot. And sometimes when I open it, antivirus says that a new virus is detected. What can I do with it?

Hey, Melissa! It's not hard to avoid such things. There are a lot of great ad blockers, which will protect you from annoying advertisements, alerts, and your PC form viruses. If you want to install one but don't know which to choose, read this article https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-adblockers/ about best adblockers. It helped me also to find AdGuard, and now I can visit webpages and not be disturbed by ads.

I want to learn how to protect computers from ads as there are a lot of people out there who post a free ad and then those ads come to my computer and affect it.

I hate ads. I was downloading a game recently and accidentally downloaded a virus. Now I have ads all over my screen

Yeah, some advertisements could really content viruses, so you should be pretty careful with that, trust me. I suppose that an ad blocker could be a good solution for your case. But I'm not an expert in computer issues and maybe it would be better to apply to computer expert consultation. I'm sure that these guys could help you.

Great question, me too why should you link your client's google ads account to search console for a long time? I was looking for help but you will definitely be helped.