+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please share your opinion

Please share your opinion

Hi, everyone. I met with an accident two years back. I had an injury on my face and it left behind a scar. It has affected my self-esteem and confidence. So, I am thinking to go for plastic surgery. I did a lot of research on the internet and found a plastic surgeon in Mississauga. Does anyone have any experience with them? Is it a permanent solution? Please share your opinion.

Most of the people did not like Diehl Plastic Surgery because it brought a wide variety of complications afterward. Personally from my experience, it actually brought up great results and I even considered getting it done again. I really liked their services. I don't understand what is even wrong with that.

A number of these websites have sprung up in recent months, but the top one is called https://drmental.org/ . You can ask any medical or health question at any time via its free service--doctors volunteer their time to answer questions, believe it or not!--but it's premium service is the really interesting one.