+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What Can I do if My Child is Overweight?

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

What Can I do if My Child is Overweight?

What are the causes of obesity in children? How to prevent children from becoming overweight? What can parents do to help children maintain a healthy weight?
    To read the related article, click here.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 14-03-2019 at 12:49 PM.

thanks a lot for this

I am one of those unfortunate people who can get fat even from water (and sometimes it seems like from just looking at food.) All the women in our family wore size 50+. And that means one thing - a lifelong struggle with being overweight! It began this "war with fat" at the age of 16. Now I'm 26 and I've had time to try a lot of things. I can say one thing: the main thing - health! Whatever way you dared to go to the cherished dream, never risk it. The consequences can be irreparable, and sometimes even fatal. Guided by this principle, I lose weight only harmless ways for the body. So, in two months, I want to remember my classmates not as the usual girl with extra pounds, and a slender beauty. The task is to lose weight as soon as possible. At http://Amny.com/ ordered the pill, which was to help me. By the desired date, I had lost 7 kilograms and this was my first success in losing weight, my happiness was boundless! It didn't turn out to be that difficult.