+ Reply to Thread

Thread: drink breast

drink breast

Do most men drink breast milk?

I have breastfed 3 children. Their fathers all tried my milk. Out of curiosity, yes. But also, well I had requested it each time when I was engorged and could not get the pump to work out of frustration when my ?letdown? wasn?t triggering easily. I had seen Infant ICU nurses, local Midwives, and even a Lactation Consultant who suggested massage, using cold cabbage leaves to alleviate the pain and pressure, trying different positions with the baby and so forth? What worked so much faster and better than all of these methods was my partner gently caressing my nipple, working at it with his mouth until the milk flowed properly. I recall having to do this at least twice when the child was not with me and I was supposed to pump, when I was on the verge of breaking the damn machine due to it?s inefficiency? I was in terrible pain!

So there I was, my hubby on my tit, closing my eyes, massaging the hardened ducks which felt clogged with an overabundance of milk, letting down and getting a good flow in less than a minute each time? Now, we agreed he didn?t have to keep drinking however; My thought is that the milk should be kept for the baby. If I was drinking alcohol (out on a date, say) it was expressed this way in the restroom and then tossed. I must add that I never did these things when the baby was under 3 months old because hind-milk has more of the wonderful component called Colostrum in it which Daddy surely doesn?t need.

Now, I?m not sure if it was the fact we had done something new together, the idea of helping me out when I was in pain, or the taboo topic of Adult Breastmilk Feeding, or what exactly made it such a turn-on, but I can assure you that these men and myself, all normal adults for the most part I would say, can all attest to it being a rather lovely experience as a couple. The one guy and I had sex after I emptied my breasts sufficiently. On another occasion my guy asked me to spray my breastmilk on his face and mouth during intercourse, and I have to admit that was amazing for me as a woman!

Upon sharing this story with other men, and all my mother friends too, I found that A LOT of men seem to have done this once or twice. It?s helpful and also super sexy for a nursing Mother if she trusts her man enough to let down her guard just a little?

951 Views ú View Upvoters ú Not for Reproduction