+ Reply to Thread

Thread: women receive maternity

women receive maternity

One of my relatives argued that it is unfair for men that women receive maternity leave since men can?t get pregnant. How could I make him understand that it is not?

Tell your relative that they are right.

Look some men may not use that leave to take care of their kids the same way some women may take maternity leave and use it for themselves while they have someone else look after the child.

It happens.

This doesn?t invalidate the need for maternity leave.

I am an active father. My wife had a difficult first few months of motherhood. I was doing as much as she was and more since I also perform the house duties. I am a very active participating father.

I had 3 weeks of paternity leave. It was nowhere near enough. My wife got 4 months + spare change. She struggled. I should have been there but I had to go back to work.

I see ny daughter only 30 minutes per night during week days.

Last week I applied for leave for my birthday. My colleagues (women) asked what I was going to do on that day. I said I planned to spend the day with my daughter and they had a confused look about them.

There are many men who are capable and more than willing and active participating fathers, but they don?t get the chance. We don?t get long paternity. I had 3 weeks. Some places have zero paternity leave.

We end up having to make special concessions to see our own children.

In a modern society, I see absolutely zero reason to not allow equal leave for both parents.

Monica Jddd's Avatar Member
    Hello, thank you for this informative thread here. It's nice that there are so many surrogate mothers who can help many people nowadays. I'm sure that you will agree with me.
    Last edited by Monica Jddd; 08-02-2021 at 02:16 PM.

Hello guys, your thread here is quite interesting for me but right now I'm just trying to find a surrogate mother right here on WorldCenterOfBaby.com, and I just hope that everything will be okay because I really want to have a baby. I'm sure that you all here will understand my feelings right now.

MyBiz's Avatar Junior Member
    No need for further explanation if he couldn't understand the instinct of a woman and being a mother is not easy, then cut them off. Women deserve the best privilege.

Ryan | southelginjunkremoval.com