+ Reply to Thread

Thread: being pregnant

being pregnant

What's your story of being pregnant?

This is me below when I was pregnant.

It looked like I was glowing and what not right?

The truth is? I only looked like this every once in a while during the pregnancy. The journey starts with beautiful announcement to my husband and family members with smile and happiness. However, I didn?t know what?s gonna hit me in another 7 months. Well, the week after, I vomit almost everyday. I was having morning sickness (god, they should change the name, it is ALLDAY SICKNESS, okay??!!). Sometimes I couldn?t even make it to the bathroom. The worst part was everything smelled weird. It was awful. They say it will end, and I sure hope it was true. It didn?t. It took me up until my daughter was born. Yes, I was those type. I lost 10 kg in 1 month! Later, I was admitted to the hospital for hyperemesis gravidarum. It means that it is severe morning sickness, loss of weight and possibble dehydration.

To top it off, I got some hip problem. It literally hurts every step you make, it felt like your vagina gonna burst out of your body. My god, I walk even slower than somebody with a cane. And that my friend, when I was 4 months pregnant. My belly was small, so people don?t know that I was pregnant and in pain. God knows that moment I felt like putting a sign on my head saying ?pregnant lady, give way.?

By the 7 months of the pregnancy, I gotten used to the routine of vomitting, weird smell and walking weird. So I only ate what I wanna ate. I quit my job as I can?t stand the walking distance and the smell (the office was next to the pantry with people always heating up food). So, I got time on my hands, and I just spend some time to make myself felt good. Apparently, when I look back at the photos, I probably has that pregnant glow, because my skin was really okay and no zit at all.

So my journey of pregnancy was not that great, nonetheless, lemme share you this picture.

It is me and Lily, my daughter. She is now 10 months and I love her so much. She made me forget that I went through a tough pregnancy. Love you kiddo, to the moon and back.

I have to say though, the pregnancy journey made me wanna hug every mother out there. Not everyone is the same, but every one has a unique story of their own. Good job ladies, you are awesome!

Hey! In fact, I completely agree with the user above, because it is very important that you treat infertility not with the methods that you learned about from the Internet or pregnancy forums, but under the supervision of your doctor, because each case of infertility is unique!
    I also advise you to visit fertially to learn more about fertility treatments, that should help you!

Hello to all. Feet began to grow. I read here https://womanjunction.com/foot-growth-during-pregnancy/ that women tend to develop flat feet during pregnancy, possibly due to excess weight, which "smoothes" the arch of the foot. There is a hormone that the body produces during pregnancy, relaxin, which makes labor easier by causing the cervix to lengthen and soften. Relaxin also causes softening of the ligaments in the foot. These changes, according to scientists, are permanent and forever. Is this all true?