+ Reply to Thread

Thread: your husband react

your husband react

How did your husband react when you told him you were pregnant?

Well, I am from Kerala, India. My marriage was on January 21, 2009. My last periods before marriage started on January 13. Yes !! Exactly after 8 days, my marriage happened.

Before starting the leave for marriage, my colleague warned me that there are high chances for getting pregnant. (Yea, my periods are regular and I don?t have any complication related to these matters) But I objected it and told her that we will not try for a baby at least for 6 months.

Marriage happened and our leave also. We did not use any type of protection.

My leave ended and started started going for my job again on Feb 9th.

My periods are 2 days earlier every month, so in February I shud have my cycle on Feb 11 th. 1 day passed, 2 days passed, 3 days passed?

I waited for 7 days, my colleague started teasing me that its hardly a month after marriage.

After 7 days of wait I told my hubby to get me a kit. I don?t remember the exact day, but everybody was there at home. My father in law, mother in law, brother in law, husband, every one was there at home on that day. Srry forgot to mention, mine is a joint family.

Got into bathroom and tested. During the testing I was praying that ?dnt come two line, pls come one line? like that.

But I got two lines on the kit. I was happy , I was sad and I was excited.

I got out of the bathroom, called my hubby and showed him the kit.

The first response from him that a big smile, a very big smile.

And the second response one was funny, he told me that ?Ithu ente garbham alla, ente garbham ingane alla?(Translation : This is not my pregnancy, My pregnancy is not like this ). For those don?t know, this is a famous dialog from Malayalam movie ?Mele parambil aanveedu?. After hearing this I burst out into laugh and then he embraced me gave me a kiss. At that moment I felt saturated.

Yup, this was my husband?s response on my pregnancy. Sometimes when I am angry with my hubby, I cherish this moment and dnt know why my angry for him get faded