+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wife pregnant

wife pregnant

If someone who is closely related to a husband gets the wife pregnant, would the paternity come back positive?

I had to do a paternity test on my youngest son because in the State of Georgia, in the U.S., the law states that if she is still married, she cannot put who she knows to be the child?s biological father but can only leave that part of the birth certificate blank, and the biological father has to prove that he is the father to be added to the birth certificate. She had married an abusive man, and when she finally got away, she chose to leave sleeping dogs lie and hide from him, so when we got together, I had to get a DNA test to prove to the courts that my son was mine since she hadn?t divorced him yet since she didn?t want him to know where she was. As a side note, he happily signed divorce papers, signed any rights he might have to our son away, and left her alone when the specter of child support was raised if he didn?t sign and go away again.

The basic DNA test looks at 26 alleles in the DNA for matches to the father and mother. They match the chromosome on each allele, and the process is that they match the chromosomes from the mother back to a match on the same area of the allele, they match the chromosomes from the father, and they match the chromosomes that could have came from either the father or mother since they both have them in the same area of the allele. On 13 alleles, it was conclusively a large part of my DNA?int 90% to 65% rand, on the other 13 alleles, it ranged from 60% to 24% chromosome match as his mother?s DNA was in a larger percentage or we shared chromosomes. However, if you understand the basic rules of genetics, this is totally expected. Based on the results, it was 99.9999% certain I was the father, which meant that unless my GF had slept with my fraternal twin brother, there was no chance in heck that he was anyone else?s. As I don?t have a twin brother, he is definitely mine.

Based on how genetics work, there is no one that I am related to that has the same DNA as me. My DNA is a combination of my parents, which is a combination of their parents and so on. When sex cells are produced (the sperm and eggs), they are are recombination of the chromosomes provided by the person?s parents, so even siblings won?t have an exact DNA match as each recombination by the parents is slightly different. That is why you may have a sibling with a different hair or eye color or genetic disease that their siblings don?t have.

If someone close to you gets your wife pregnant, it could be a close match?like in the mid to high 90% match, but any match that isn?t in the 99+% match will say that you are likely not the child?s father. If it 99+%, you are the child?s father unless you have a fraternal twin brother that you think she slept with.

If there is any doubt, there are many more expensive DNA tests that look at more than just 26 alleles, so they can prove even further if a child is yours.I had to do a paternity test on my youngest son because in the State of Georgia, in the U.S., the law states that if she is still married, she cannot put who she knows to be the child?s biological father but can only leave that part of the birth certificate blank, and the biological father has to prove that he is the father to be added to the birth certificate. She had married an abusive man, and when she finally got away, she chose to leave sleeping dogs lie and hide from him, so when we got together, I had to get a DNA test to prove to the courts that my son was mine since she hadn?t divorced him yet since she didn?t want him to know where she was. As a side note, he happily signed divorce papers, signed any rights he might have to our son away, and left her alone when the specter of child support was raised if he didn?t sign and go away again.

The basic DNA test looks at 26 alleles in the DNA for matches to the father and mother. They match the chromosome on each allele, and the process is that they match the chromosomes from the mother back to a match on the same area of the allele, they match the chromosomes from the father, and they match the chromosomes that could have came from either the father or mother since they both have them in the same area of the allele. On 13 alleles, it was conclusively a large part of my DNA?int 90% to 65% rand, on the other 13 alleles, it ranged from 60% to 24% chromosome match as his mother?s DNA was in a larger percentage or we shared chromosomes. However, if you understand the basic rules of genetics, this is totally expected. Based on the results, it was 99.9999% certain I was the father, which meant that unless my GF had slept with my fraternal twin brother, there was no chance in heck that he was anyone else?s. As I don?t have a twin brother, he is definitely mine.

Based on how genetics work, there is no one that I am related to that has the same DNA as me. My DNA is a combination of my parents, which is a combination of their parents and so on. When sex cells are produced (the sperm and eggs), they are are recombination of the chromosomes provided by the person?s parents, so even siblings won?t have an exact DNA match as each recombination by the parents is slightly different. That is why you may have a sibling with a different hair or eye color or genetic disease that their siblings don?t have.

If someone close to you gets your wife pregnant, it could be a close match?like in the mid to high 90% match, but any match that isn?t in the 99+% match will say that you are likely not the child?s father. If it 99+%, you are the child?s father unless you have a fraternal twin brother that you think she slept with.

If there is any doubt, there are many more expensive DNA tests that look at more than just 26 alleles, so they can prove even further if a child is yours.

Cermit's Avatar Junior Member
    My problem right now is that I can't find myself a girlfriend.

Oh, my friend. This shouldn't be a problem for you. Have you tried online dating? Maybe you can check out this link animedatings.com/best-sites-for-gamer-dating/ and learn more about some dating apps for gamers. It so much easier to get into serious relationship if you both have similar interests.

MyBiz's Avatar Junior Member
    Keep striving! you can find it someday!

Sam | crown and bridge

That's some Santa Barbara situation going on. I mean, we all love a little bit of drama, but it'd be good to share that drama with somebody

austin's Avatar Junior Member

Find out more

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    Find out more

Hi friends, to anyone of you interested in finding a girlfriend why don't you try using coomeet.com to find girls and chat with them instead? It's really simple to use and I can guarantee you that you'll really have fun there, I always use it and I think it's great to meet new girls all around the world, and still better than those apps I believe.