+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inquiry regarding fertility clinics

Inquiry regarding fertility clinics

HI,My name is katherine and I am from York,UK. I want to share my story about my dream of being a mom. Few years back I was pregnant and was very happy about it .I never thought that all of my happiness will vanish right in-front of my eyes. I remember that day so clearly and it still gives me chills. I fell down from stairs and felt a sharp pain right before fainting, next thing I know is that I am in hospital and I am told that my child, my baby is lost forever. After that we tried again but had miscarriages. I cried a lot and got so depressed, I thought that I could never be a mom and it broke my heart. I was lost I didn’t want to do anything I wanted to die at that time. The support of my husband and my family was what kept me going. I met a friend recently and she told me about surrogacy and about clinics in India.If anybody knows about it please do share with me.

Hi! This is truly devastating. I can't imagine how you must feel! However, please don't beat yourself up over this! This isn't your fault! I know it seems very awful right now like this time won't pass and you'll be motherless forever, but please be patient. I know I may sound harsh, but I think you should look for alternatives as soon as you're able to. Keep trying alongside for a miracle, which definitely does happen, and keep the search for an option. I think surrogacy would be a good bet. Won't you say?

Hey! This is truly devastating. I can't imagine how you must feel! However, please don't beat yourself up over this! This isn't your fault! I know it seems very awful right now like this time won't pass and you'll be motherless forever, but please be patient. I know I may sound harsh, but I think you should look for alternatives as soon as you're able to. Keep trying alongside for a miracle, which definitely does happen, and keep the search for an option. I think surrogacy would be a good bet. Won't you say?