+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My child gets fever every time the weather changes

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Unhappy My child gets fever every time the weather changes

My child gets fever every time the weather changes. I dont want to give him medication all the time. Can someone suggest some home remedies that will help cure his fever and increase his immunity?

Hey..
    You can make Vitamin & proteins embedded soup for him.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 03-07-2014 at 01:59 PM.

Hello,
    My boy was also having the same issue when we are travel from one place to another. It is all happen because of low immunity in the body so our family doctors suggest some Ayurvedic medicine Immubuild Tablet, Manoll Capsule, Extrammune Syrup were very effective and had a good result on my child...

you could also try Immurich Tablets - they are an entirely vegetarian ayurvedic tablet made from cow proteins.. they help strengthen the immune system.

But I also feel that a child's immune system needs to be stronger. for that, maybe you could encourage him to play in playgrounds, in the sand, in the rain etc. so as to build his immune system.. only when he is exposed to (safe) enough, will his immune system be strong enough to fight actual diseases..

nice

The problem you have discussed here is a common problem faced by every parent. The weather change affects children very badly and they have caught a fever so easily. Better to give them click here food that increases their immunity. But every parent provides all such food, but we can't change certain facts.

Finally something related to children health after all was discussed here. Recently fevers are happening and in this article it is been discussed about https://weatherstationprofy.com/cyclone-vs-tornado/. I wish they can do much more than this.

midrap's Avatar Junior Member
    James Avery has been crafting jewelry with beauty and meaning since 1954. Buy charms, rings, necklaces, and more online, the pick-up in store. Get to know about james avery store hours details here. what time does james avery open