+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 22 Dead and 35 Injured in Stampede near Elphinstone Station in Mumbai

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

22 Dead and 35 Injured in Stampede near Elphinstone Station in Mumbai

How did stampede take place on September 29, 2017 near Elphinstone station in Mumbai? What are the ways to survive and escape a stampede? How to protect children in a stampede?
    To read the related article, click here.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 29-09-2017 at 07:20 PM.

Mr Seo's Avatar Senior Member
    Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post . Muurisolatie Oost-Vlaanderen

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! Muurisolatie Aalter

I must admit that your post is really interesting. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot! Muurisolatie Aalst

I don’t think many of websites provide this type of information. Muurisolatie Assenede

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. Muurisolatie Berlare

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information... Muurisolatie Beveren

Three are usually cheap Ralph Lauren available for sale each and every time you wish to buy. Muurisolatie Brakel

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! Muurisolatie Buggenhout

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. Muurisolatie De Pinte

I must admit that your post is really interesting. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot! Muurisolatie Deinze

I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. Muurisolatie Denderleeuw

Three are usually cheap Ralph Lauren available for sale each and every time you wish to buy. Muurisolatie Dendermonde

I must admit that your post is really interesting. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot! Muurisolatie Destelbergen

I don’t think many of websites provide this type of information. Muurisolatie Eeklo

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. Muurisolatie Erpe-Mere