+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Effects of Anabolic and Androgenic Steroids during Pregnancy

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Effects of Anabolic and Androgenic Steroids during Pregnancy

What are anabolic and androgenic steroids? When are anabolic and androgenic drugs advised and who are advised to take them? What are the risks associated with taking anabolic and androgenic steroids during pregnancy?
    To read the related article, click here.

Natural steroids are produced in the body from cholesterol taken in by diet buy Injectable Steroids. Other steroids are testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, estrogen, cortisol, and progesterone. These have various functions in the human body related to gender. These steroids also produce anabolism in the body and testosterone control masculine top features of the human body.

I think that during pregnancy you shouldn't take any drugs at all. Still, this is an unexplored area, and it is better not to risk it.

I agree with you. Moreover, when I was looking for an online store where I could find a wide range of injectable steroids for sale, I came across information that taking steroids during pregnancy is unlikely to be a good solution. So you better wait until you give birth. And don't forget to consult your doctor about this steroid.