+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need Advice for my wife affair

Need Advice for my wife affair

Hi...I been married with my wife 10 years and I was staying in abroad. During my absence she kept an affair with multiple man because of sexual desire. I Love her a lot but cannot bear any more pain that my wife was having physical affair. I asked her for divorce and get settle the person you can stay with but she pleaded me that she loves me and what she did was only a grave mistake. I found her cheating 2 years and due to my kids i forgive her and continue staying with her but the pain i am going killing me deep inside. I read so many post here and mostly everybody advice to forgive forget and move on but really it is not so easy. Sleeping with your love and feeling comes out that the body which we are loving is already used by her bf's. I want to move on in my life and found a partner who supports me and care for me and understands my situation a lot. Please advice me should I go for my new love and live happily or should i stay with my wife and bear all the pain for entire life.
    Thank you
    Sahil

Sahil,

I am really sorry to know this, I can understand your pain because even I've gone through the same with my lover, But what I have learnt from that is forgive the person. You have to think about your future and about your kids. They have a bright future.

Thank you for your precious time and comment...but dear i really cant see her anymore bcoz the way she smile and love caring wat she giving is all big lie..in her heart she still thinking about someone else. My new partner is caring and very much understanding and ready to accept my past and want to support be as much she can.

Dear Sahil,

Sorry to know your agony. While we can wonder why these things happen with us, we know that adultery happens. As you said, since your wife loves you, you can try to forgive her and lead a happy life. If you think you really can not, convince her and get separated. The choice has to be yours and no one else can tell you that.

Hey Sahil,
    Good to know that you found some one, who is ready to take care of you and your kids. But are you sure that she is going to take care of your kids as her own kids? please think on this and discuss with your new partner about this and wise take decision. Good Luck Bro. I will be very happy if she is ready to take care of you and your Kids.
    Most ladies in hyderabad have become the same especially from Hitech city and near by area.
    Last edited by Leo Leon; 27-10-2017 at 08:33 PM.

I would say you don't need to get a divorce from your wife if you can convince your wife. Still, if you want to choose the true love of your life then you need to get the https://womenandtravel.net/danish-women/ site option where you can easily choose the perfect girl for the marriage which can give you the perfect relationship facility easily.