+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Snacks for evening Ideas

Exclamation Snacks for evening Ideas

My child gets very hungry at 4 o’ clock in the evening. He wants to eat some snacks and does not feel full with just milk. Can someone suggest some nice healthy snacks I can make for my son who is 9 years old.? Thanks

Growing kids do need evening snack. My son is 7 years old and by 4 o clock, he is very hungry. He just wants to have something. Sometimes I give him biscuits and fruits, but he still seems to be hungry. Now I especially make something for him like toast, sandwiches, poha and so on but now I am short of healthy and filling snack ideas. I would like to add more variety to his snacks, so I would also like some suggestions.

Why don't you keep some healthy snacks such as idlis, dosas. Once in a while some junk is allowed such as vada pao, samosa but healthy snack ideas are great as they encourage healthy eating habits.

i have a idea try to give sweet corn pakoda,it is very tasty and healthy

nice

Eating kids properly at each time is definitely a hectic task for cbd oil for anxiety parents. Most of the kids are refused food items and it is very difficult for parents to provide them with healthy food. Good to see the details regarding the evening snack ideas shared here. This will be helpful for many parents.