+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any reviews on Jindal Naturecure for weight loss please?

Exclamation Any reviews on Jindal Naturecure for weight loss please?

Hi.. has anyone been to jindal nature cure or knows someone who has been to nature cure? i want to go to some retreat which forces dieting and massage treatments to lose weight. is jindal any good at weight loss?

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Jindal is absolutely amazing

it is amazing! I went there last year to give company to my mom who had some menopause related problems and i lost 6 kgs in 10 days! That too without doing those extreme diets that their doctors suggest for a day where you only drink juices the whole day. I didnt do that cos i didnt want to lose too much weight from these extreme steps. but jindal is so beautiful... they dont allow mobiles outside your rooms and all. so u actually tend to interact with others around u. they give you suggestions as to what to with your day. it is so amazingly beautiful. I used to go for an hour long walk in the morning and evening when out there. and everyone does that. out there even the laziest person becomes actively interested in working hard towards better health. because out there your focus is you and only you.

I have now made my parents promise that they will go to jindal once a year to rejuvenate themselves and give themselves healthy me time!

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    i agree tina, Jindal is really nice. It is the natural way to lose weight without going on fad diets or extreme weight loss programs. I never felt like I was on a weight loss but I was my normal self. I was 90 kgs, way above my normal weight but after joining Jindals, I started experiencing the change. I am glad that I joined.

I am not aware of this technique to lose weight but I am sure that there are people who have used the leptitox reviews reddit. This would enable you to lose a lot of weight naturally.