+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I am not able to lose weight!!

Thumbs up I am not able to lose weight!!

I have been trying to lose weight by dieting since more than a year. i have been to 3 dieticians and i have had 4 fitness trainers.. but i lose only 2 -3 kgs and then my weight goes back to normal after a little while. I tried to do crash dieting but it doesnt work only. I can do fasting type of diets cos i immediately feel dizzy and weak.

all my dieticians had given me something to eat every two-three hours because apparently that speeds up the metabolism but my metabolism still is sluggish. i am always constipated and have acidity.

now my system is so used to eating every 2-3 hours that if i dont eat, i immediately feel hungry. at this rate how will i ever lose weight!

somebody suggested i completely cut carbs from my diet. is that healthy? can someone please suggest me a no-carbs diet for weight loss please! i am vegetarian and jain!!

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Post try one-time meals.

Hi,

I, too have a habit of eating every two three hours. I am a Jain and I have noticed that I lose three - four kgs when i do "ekashanas" during our religious time called "paryushan."

Ekashana is when we eat only one meal in the day. but dont get shocked. you fill your stomach until you cant eat any more. I eat fried food, mithais and all of that also untill i am so stuffed that I cannot move. and to top it off, we drink boiled water the whole day. Boiled water makes you pee more often and is heavier. So, you dont even feel hungry the whole day.

why dont you follow this kind of diet for a week and see. Eat a lot of healthy foods also when you eat. eat at around 1 o clock in the afternoon and eat for at least half an hour. have milk or tea and fruits also. basically eat your whole day ka quota in this one time. and then drink JUST WATER the whole day. you will only feel hungry at the time you normally eat dinner and that too only because your system is used to getting a heavy meal at that time. other thn that it is very easy to follow and healthy too as you are eating a balanced meal.

do this for a week and i guarantee you lose at least 2 kilo in the first week itself.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 03-07-2014 at 12:57 PM.

Why don't you go for bowels cleansing. Once you get your bowels cleaned, then you can start your diet regimen as suggested by your dietitians again. The problem you are having is mainly because of constipation. Acidity and sluggish metabolism are result of this. Drink warm water with lemon and honey the first thing in the morning as it cleanses the body of toxins. I have been doing this regularly for many years and I do not have much of digestion related issues. After warm lemon water, you should have some light snacks. Try to incorporate more water into your routine. Water will boost your metabolism. always opt for healthy foods when snacking. By healthy foods I mean natural foods and not health foods available in the market.

Mariam Dsouza's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Losing weight should have been easy for you as you are consulting dietitian but I think you are going wrong somewhere. Frequent meals does not mean gorging on food but it means having small but healthy snacks. You can opt for fruits or salads in mid morning or evening snacks. If addicted to tea, then try green tea. Green tea really helps in weight loss. Also if want to have milk tea, then go for skimmed milk. Having water just before meals will also help you as it will suppress hunger. You wn't believe I reduced 4 kgs in two months by following these simple tips. Best of Luck

Switch out all your sweet treats and have chocolate flavoured soya milk instead. I personallly love the taste of SoFit Soya Milk. Try it once. It is a bit of an acquired taste but now I cant do without it. and I no longer feel crazy cravings for chocolates or sweets.

Nutritionists are of the opinion that there is a meticulous weight stipulation for both males and females, one that relates to the height, age and gender of the person. When the amount of fat in an individual’s body exceeds the normal value, he/she is considered fat or obese. Excess weight can lead to scores of health problems, but thankfully, there are some home grown remedies which when used effectively can keep a check on your weight.

To learn more about these home remedies, visit : http:// helpingdoc .com /blogs/ 2014/03/ fed-weight-gain-try-home -remedies/
    Obesity is the root cause for multiple health problems such as high blood pressure, heart ailments, diabetes and more. If we control our diet, exercise regularly and implement these home remedies, we can surely stay away from those diseases.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 03-07-2014 at 12:57 PM.

Hey..
    I suggest you to join any boot camp and fitness center for weight loss there you would consult with expert personal trainers.. I think it would be best way for you
    Last edited by Samunil Kashir; 05-07-2014 at 03:25 PM.

hii kimhardly
    I read your post. Don't need to upset. sometimes this happens. did you try any weight loss pills.If you don't then I suggest you to take weight loss supplement. this will definitely beneficial for you. But with this you have to do some exercise also and go for a walk daily in the morning. you can read its reviews from www.Phen375ss.com .many people have lost their weight with this pills. My friend Sara also taking this pills and she really lost her weight 14 pounds in 2 months. you have to try at-least one time, This is really a useful product. you can buy on line.
    Last edited by Beckey Lamb; 18-01-2016 at 06:57 PM.

Try to lose your weight with enjoyment. I mean, you have to eat healthy food and it also can be tasty. Moreover, I can't see the reasons why you should spend your time in a boring gym. You can buy Phocus Schwinn road bike and ride a bike, breathe in the fresh air and watch beautiful places

Good afternoon. How often do we not think about proper and healthy nutrition. The abundance of beautiful and unhealthy food turns a blind eye to proper nutrition. Did you know that you can eat healthy and tasty at the same time. If you are interested in this topic - welcome to this useful page. https://ar.healthy-food-near-me.com/