+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to create a laundry system?

How to create a laundry system?

I live in a joint family which includes 9 people. I want to create a system for laundry collection for my servants in my house. How do I go about it? Our servant washes some clothes by hand and some go in the washing machine. What clothes are better washed by hand and which should go in the washing machine? Our washing machine doesnt require soaking but we still soak all our clothes before washing........

actually, there are tags on the clothes that indicate how they should be washed, at what temperature and in what mode.

Since I am living in a joint family system, I have figured that I should think of a better idea for properly handling the laundry system. I do not want to read any dissertation chapters to see myself running into trouble because of my mistake.

silavax608's Avatar Senior Member
    Initial You got a awesome blog .I determination be involved in plus uniform minutes. i view you got truly very functional matters , i determination be always checking your blog blesss. marketing agency

simtem's Avatar Junior Member
    You can read the instructions printed on every cloth. Manufacturers have mentioned on every fabric whether they are handwash clothes are machine wash. The washing machine must have valves that control the flow of liquid for proper draining. You can visit NTGD that is ISO-9001 certified ball valve manufacturer in the country. They have a competitive price with high-quality valves material. You can visit the site to learn more about the valves and their work.