+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wallpaper or Painted Walls for my toddler's room?

Smile Wallpaper or Painted Walls for my toddler's room?

My son is 6 years old and full of energy. He is always creating a mess and is very energetic. Cleanliness is non-existent for him. We are redecorating his room and I am very kicked up putting up a beautiful wallpaper on one of the walls but my mother in law just told me that wallpapers get spoilt very fast and considering my child's destructive tendencies, the wallpaper wont last even 6 months...

Is that true? Do wallpapers need a lot of care? Is it better to just paint the walls? Will that last longer or will wallpapers for my son's room?

Yes, I do agree with your mom-in-law since wallpapers might get spoilt by certain kids activities. They are more interested to take them out from their edges. Better idea would be to paint your walls with cartoon designs/kids designs.

In room with small kids, wallpaper is a bad idea. Small kids tend to scratch it and tear it. This spoils the whole look. Wall paper will not be long lasting. I think painting the room is a better idea. So just paint the room in different colours and textures available.

The design of a children's room consists of many details, but wallpaper is almost the key role. After all, it is they who set the general mood of the decor! At the same time, they must also correspond to the age and sex of the child, as well as his temperament and interests, not to mention the harmlessness to health. Therefore, you need to clearly understand how to choose the right wallpaper for a nursery

silavax608's Avatar Senior Member
    I like to recommend exclusively fine plus efficient information and facts, hence notice it: ko cuce

Quote Originally Posted by silavax608
    I like to recommend exclusively fine plus efficient information and facts, hence notice it: ko cuce
    Ебать ты долбодятел ебанный, я твой рот ебал, опущенец

Very good topic, similar texts are I do not know if they are as good as your work out. kat kaloriferi

So lot to occur over your amazing blog. Your blog procures me a fantastic transaction of enjoyable.. Salubrious lot beside the scene. akıllı sehpa

Make the most of mainly premium substances - you will find him or her for: çeviri bürosu

So it is interesting and very good written and see what they think about other people. Turkey dental implants

I personally use them exclusively high-quality elements : you will notice these folks during: Replica Watches

Can nicely write on similar topics! Welcome to here you'll find out how it should look. Replica Watches

Such sites are important because they provide a large dose of useful information ... Replica Watches

Very interesting information, worth recommending. However, I recommend this: Replica Watches

I am interested in such topics so I will address page where it is cool described. Replica Watches

I might suggest solely beneficial in addition to trusted facts, and so find it: Replica Watches

ulan's Avatar Junior Member
    The idea is pretty intriguing for all the known techniques do get in touch for more methods.

I prefer merely excellent resources - you will see these people in: Replica Watches

Hi there, I discovered your blog per Google bit searching for such kinda educational advise moreover your inform beholds very remarkable for me. hasta yatağı

I just thought it may be an idea to post incase anyone else was having problems researching but I am a little unsure if I am allowed to put names and addresses on here. kurye