+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Girl Bed sheets

Smile Girl Bed sheets

My brother in law and his wife just passed away and their 5 year old daughter is coming to live with us. I want her to love her new room and so am trying to interior decorate and personalise her new room with things that she will like..

I dont know too much about the cartoon characters kids today like so I wanted to ask if someone can tell me what kind of bed sheets do little girls today like? Which cartoon character themed bed sheets should I buy?

Really nice of you to personalize the room of your brother-in-laws daughter. You want to feel her happy in her room, so want to decorate with cartoon characters. Little girls like Barbie very much. She is their favourite so try to incorporate Barbie into her room. She will be really happy and most girls also like pink colour, so use pink in her room.

Do you really want to have bed sheets with cartoon characters? Little girls like flowers, nature and other such things. It would be nice if you put flower, princess or fairy bedsheets. The little girl will simply love those. I have two daughters and though they like cartoon characters, but they also like flowers, clouds, sun and such things. When i incorporate any such theme for them, they are very excited.

Mariam Dsouza's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Always opt for bright coloured bed sheets. They add warmth to the room and kids also love bright colours. Sunny yellow, pinks and oranges are great for small girl's bedroom. As for prints, I think even animal prints are most adored by young girls such as prints of cute puppies, kittens or bears. you have to rake in your imaginations.

nice

It's always nice to provide some variety in our kid's bedsheets. We always love to make their room more colorful. We love to paint the color in their room the kids love the most cheap wedding bands for women and the barbie dolls images are liked by girls. I think bedsheets having barbie doll or cartoon character prints will definitely love them.