+ Reply to Thread

Thread: bedroom walls colours for kids bedrooms

Question bedroom walls colours for kids bedrooms

what colours are best for the walls of my kids rooms to ensure children's success in school according to vastu shastra?

I suggest a basic colour like white on 3 of the 4 walls and a very bright energetic colour or wallpaper on the 4th wall to energise and vitalise the room and your child as well..

Shades of Yellow, Orange, Green, or Red would be good..

There are a lot of bedroom walls colors for kids bedrooms which look good. I think you should also take a look at curtain walling as I have heard that they are really beautiful.

I believe that the yellow color would look great for a kid's bedroom, and it's not as basic as pink and blue. Also, the yellow color will keep your kid more energized.

I'm not sure if keeping a kid more energized is an advantage. I'd definitely want my son to be calm and peaceful for a few minutes, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the one. I think his energy is brims over way too much already, so yellow walls would make everything worse. But I managed to calm him down a little - I just bought him a playground from Goodevas, and now he spends his energy there.

Here are a few suggestions:

Soft Blue: According to a study in the Journal of Applied Psychology, light blue wall colours influence kids positively compared to dark colours. However, getting this service from painting experts is important because people usually mix light blues with dark tones. By the way, the light blue colour also decreases blood pressure and heart rate.

Light Green: Green is a very positive colour, but I do not favour dark green tones. So, you can choose from light mint, sage or moss colours in this regard. Such paints are definitely good for mental and physical health.

Light Grey Tones: Faded grey and beiges are also warm colours to paint the walls of your kids' room. Grey shades are known to provide mental peace and calmness.