+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kind of violence?

Kind of violence?

HI!
    I am married for a few years. I suspect he has a younger girl friend. We do not sex, or he breakes before I finish, and does nt alowe me to do ti alone and laughs ant me, watching me. I can't go out alone, and there is usually smene in the house watching what I do. I mstn't have any "tolys" and I sometimes take sth similar, but even then it is likely that someone would see and catch me.

I have a relationship with a younger neighbour short time before and after I got maried, but he went abroad. After that it is hard to find someone not far from home. I tried on internet, but everone was too far from us.

The GP is close friend of his family, and I don't know what to do. I am not sure I can take it for long any more. they even complain if I lock myself in a bath, and I have a feeling I wil go crasy.

Please answer me sth !

Hi,

It is difficult to tell whose mistake is there. you also have not been faithful in the relationship. You need to have patience and work out the problems. You suspicions may have further caused problems in your married life. As you have no proof and it is only a doubt so based on this you cannot assume that your husband has a girl friend. you need to talk to him so that the problems can be solved. It is not right to go astray in such a relationship. Such relationships are always short lived and bring about a lot of heart ache and misery. So I suggest instead of looking out, try to work out on your relationship with your husband.

Kaumi Sharma's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Why did you have a relationship with your young lover is what I don't understand. You have done wrong. You should have spoken to your husband and your needs. If you have no sex life, then this is indeed a serious matter and needs to be solved. Why don't you involve a third person if your husband is not open for discussing with you. You can also go to a counselor as then he will be able to hear both of you and find out where the problem is and will sort out your issues. I feel you should immediately take the help of a counselor and if even this does not help, take the help of your family.

You are Educated. What are you thinking about your self. Past is past.
    The relation ship between two person must be respect each other believe each other.
    Both are thinking same way?
    it was not possible to continue your lifehood?
    Don't Think your partner is enemy?
    Take good decision your self?
    If you are pshycologically connected your partner you don't think otherway.
    Sex is only a need for good sleep and harmone refreshment, children love is eternal than sex.

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Yes sita you are right. Let bygones be bygones and start life afresh. There is much beyond sex. Love and respect is what matters most. Try to earn the love and respect of your partner and do not doubt him. Gradually things will fall into place and you will have all that you want. don't just focus on sex but on other things in the relationship.

Thank you for your reply

i am agree with u and i am ready to help to solve ur problem

hi kaumi i am ready to solve ur problem