+ Reply to Thread

Thread: World's Best gift for my grand daughter

World's Best gift for my grand daughter

My granddaughter passed her first ever exam with brilliant marks. I had promised her that if she studies very hard and got very good marks, I would gift her the world's best gift.

I have no idea what to gift her now! what do 10 year old girls like? What should i gift her that will make her think that it is the world's best gift????

That's so sweet of you and congratulations to your grand daughter. I thinks she really needs to be rewarded. Its not about material things in life that you can give but the most important of all is your love and support to her. The material things are just an additional thing that you can give. Just give her the things she can appreciate in her age and money is one thing you need. Good luck to you and to your family.

emma's Avatar Junior Member
    The Jute ladies handbags are not new to the market but for the last couple of years climbing the speed to meet the trend and cover up the market as well. Jute stuff is now in trend because of various purposes, durable and eco-friendly carry you will have the same quality in sailor moon tote bag. You can order this bag from the online store and they will deliver this product to you. You will have the COD (cash on delivery) option. So, do not worry about anything.

Hello, as we know the best gift is money) but if your granddaughter is still quite young, I recommend giving bright markers for drawing. bestpaintmarkers.com is a Rating of top markers that your granddaughter will most likely like and she will be delighted to draw, this set is now pretty popular, so then don't watch her asking for those markers later