+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Get together at home ideas

Riya Jain's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Get together at home ideas

Most of my friends are married in the last 1 - 2 years.

We keep making plans to meet, just us girls bbut now I think it is high time I made plans with their husbands also. so i want to invite them over for dinner one day.

but i am very nervous and was thinking of making it like a card party or karaoke or somethin. can someone suggest what kind of get-together i should keep, so that everyone gets to know one another?

Mariam Dsouza's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Try making a tradition out of Poker Night

Why dont you have a Poker night?
    My married cousins and I started a Poker Night Tradition. We play once every month and now all the new spouses have also become very close to the rest of the family. We dont play with money but we tally the points and the winner every six months is treated to dinner by the loser.

You could start some such tradition with your friends. Have welcome drinks and then straight away invite them to play. then pass out plates of starters while playing only. take a break after like 2-3 hours and serve main course. dessert can be like paan or cupcake, etc. it will cause you to interact much better with everyone!

Joker123 gaming

Hi semuanya, perkenalkan nama saya farhan dan umur saya 25 tahun. saya senang sekali hari ini karena saya baru saja memenangkan uang jutaan rupiah hanya dengan bermain slot joker123 di agen joker123

Chances are that you might find
    That we share a common discomfort now
    I feel I'm walking a fine line
    Tell me only if it's real
    see more at : login joker123

the best slot online deposit pulsa trust nomber 1

get big bonus and big won in the site slot online deposit pulsa many promotion and big bonus.

Discussion of the thread that you have created is very interesting and helpful, especially for me personally. I think I need to share with my friends and relatives live22, so that they read this useful thing!